Apple TV Conference Room Display Wireless name
I am testing using conference room display with the new iOS update to the Apple TV and iOS mobile devices. I am moving the Apple TVs we have on our network from wireless to ethernet. When you do this however, it says "Connect to a wifi network" on the conference room display. I CANNOT find a way to manually type in what network end users will need to connect to in order to use the Apple TV. This is a really awesome new feature with the Bluetooth discovery and we just need the Wifi Name display when it is on ethernet.
- 03-14-2014, 02:43 PM #2
Re: Apple TV Conference Room Display Wireless name
I am truly sorry that you have not been answered but this seems a bit over our heads. Might I suggest you go to Apple and log into support where I bet someone over there can help you or you might find something in their knowledge base. Thank you for waiting so long.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple Security TalkReplies: 22Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 01:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 06:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:50 PM
- By GolpherZX in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:14 PM