No OpenSSH, No Mobile Terminal iOS 7.0.6 HELP!!
Okay so, I used iREX to restore my phone, kinda like the semi restore for iOS7 and I got an error. "dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg -- configure -a' to correct the problem". Now here is the kicker, I don't have Mobile Terminal ( I did have it before I used iREX) and I don't have OpenSSH, so is there any way to fix this without having to completely restore to iOS 7.1? I have tried iFunBox and it says my device name is Jailed (Because I don't have OpenSSH), I have tried iExplorer and several other tools to try and fix this, please help!!!!
Thank You in advance.
Kinda looking for a pro to help me out.
- 03-14-2014, 02:46 PM #2
Re: No OpenSSH, No Mobile Terminal iOS 7.0.6 HELP!!
Maybe i would suggest since we have not been able to help you - go to Apple and log into their support and see if you can get some help there along with maybe their knowledge base. Thank you.
- 03-15-2014, 07:56 AM #3
- 03-16-2014, 03:31 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 06:30 AM
- By johnny football hero in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 04:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:02 PM