Apple TV projects too dim on Projector
I am using an HDMI to dvi-d converter to project my Apple TV to a projector so i dont have to be tethered to a vga cable. But the display turns out way too dark to see comfortably. I have tried looking through the video options on the Apple TV and the Projector and nothing really helps.
The ATV works perfect on a television though.
- 03-12-2014, 03:57 PM #2
Re: Apple TV projects too dim on Projector
It could be the converter losing signal strength causing a dark pic although with an HDMI running sound pic through 1 cable it should not but at times it does, Since your Apple TV already has HDMI do you have coverage to call Apple and ask them what could be causing it or maybe just reset your Apple TV to see if this clears it.
Also try and read this which might give you a jumping off point to lead somewhere.
Apple TV - Audio & Video - Apple Support
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2016, 06:55 PM
- By clayton006 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2014, 02:17 AM
- By rodeTrip in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 45Last Post: 03-30-2014, 07:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:35 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:46 PM