OSX Mavericks Help
We have just upgraded some older Imacs to Mavericks. When some (not all) connect to a shared drive, some of the enclosed folder names, end with a ~ (i.e. Folder name: abc123~) . When the user double clicks to open the folder, there is nothing inside it.
They are viewing the folders using column view (don't know if that matters). Sometimes if they close the window and go back to the folder, the folder views fine.
This does not happen on all of the systems.
- 03-12-2014, 03:42 PM #2
- By RollTideFanGrl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:03 PM
- By sicario666 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:10 AM
- By Fishfam in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:00 AM