Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Is it worth buying an iMac in 2011?

BN, me están vendiendo una IMAC de 2.5ghz y 4GB de memoria RAM (mid 2011) a buen precio, pero sería mi primer equipo Apple, y quería saber si valdría la pena ante los nuevos equipos que están saliendo. No quiero estar tan desfasado en un par de años. Lo utilizaría principalmente para Final cut y programas de edición gráfica Adobe

BN, they are selling me a IMAC 2.5ghz and 4GB of RAM (mid 2011) a good price, but it would be my first Apple computer, and wanted to know if it was worth before the new teams that are coming. I do not want to be so outdated in a couple years. I use them primarily for Final Cut and Adobe graphic editing programs
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 03-12-2014 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Translated the post

Default re: Is it worth buying an iMac in 2011?

Being that we don't know how much you will be paying for the device, the only thing I can tell you is that, based on the specs, you'll be getting a solid device. You should be able to upgrade the memory and hard drive later on, if needed.

Siendo que no sabemos cuánto va a pagar por el dispositivo, lo único que te puedo decir es que, en base a las especificaciones, que voy a recibir un dispositivo sólido. Usted debe ser capaz de mejorar la memoria y el disco duro después, si es necesario.

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Default Re: Is it worth buying an iMac in 2011?

For a 2011...I think the big selling point would be which processor it had. I know that 2011 started the Sandy Bridge processors in the Macbook Pros, but I'm not sure when the iMac's got them. It'd also help to know how much they are asking for it to tell you whether it's "worth buying" or not.