I am an avid reader and re-read books often. I recently downloaded a new iBook - the downloading went off without a hitch. Had the book for a couple of days before I decided to read it. When I clicked to open it, I got the following message. "Failed to load book because the requested resource is missing." Now I find that books in my library that I've already read are giving me the same message; not all, but about 75% say that. Any ideas anyone???
- 03-11-2014, 08:30 PM #2
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:50 PM
- By NPBeck79 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:50 PM