Hello! I need your help/advice pls!

I have an iphone 4s from at&t.

I was just talking on my phone about half an hour ago and as i was on my phone, the call dropped and now my screen is black, but still shows how many bars i have for reception, the 4g symbol and the percentage% of my battery...

I made a phone call using siri.... I can hear my text messages and email tones... My phone wont turn off...

What does this mean?!!?

Help pls!!!!

Thanks....
    03-11-2014 05:11 PM
    Hello! I need your help/advice pls!
    I will try to assist you as best as I know how.

I have an iphone 4s from at&t.
    Okay.

I was just talking on my phone about half an hour ago and as i was on my phone, the call dropped and now my screen is black, but still shows how many bars i have for reception, the 4g symbol and the percentage% of my battery...
    How can you see the battery percentage and reception bars if the screen is black?

I made a phone call using siri.... I can hear my text messages and email tones... My phone wont turn off...
    Press and hold both the power button and the hem button until you see the Apple logo, and then release both buttons. Let your device boot up to your home screen. After that, press and hold the power button until you see the slide to power down option.

What does this mean?!!?

Help pls!!!!

Thanks....
    I don't know. A network issue could have caused the glitch. Is your device jailbroken? Have you updated to the latest iOS version, if the device is not jailbroken?
    03-11-2014 05:25 PM