How do I disable the Apple TV's VoiceOver feature?
How do I disable the voice over feature
- 03-11-2014, 03:48 PM #2
Re: Apple tv
This is when you first set up Apple TV for the first time with VoiceOver - Skip this step when you first plug it in.
If you are setting up your new Apple TV for the first time, use these steps to enable VoiceOver:
- Connect the HDMI cable from your TV or Receiver to the Apple TV.
- Verify that your TV is set to the correct input for the Apple TV.
- Connect the power cable.
- Wait for approximately 1 minute after connecting power to the Apple TV. You should hear a voice prompting you to press the lower right button (the Play/Pause button) on the remote to enable VoiceOver.
- Select the language that will be used. VoiceOver will automatically pick the corresponding voice for the language used.
- By karh in forum MacBook AirReplies: 15Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:25 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:10 AM