Message won't go through to email
Hi - I have the lastest greatest iPhone 5s, I need to be able to send pictures and text to my work email - when I have tried it shows it went through but it didn't show up in my email. When I send an email to my phone it isn't going through but shows sent. My sister has the 5c and has no problem sending and receiving text message to and from work and we work for the same company too. What might be the issue with the reason that it doesn't work for me?
- 03-11-2014, 01:23 PM #2
Re: Message won't go through to email
1. On your device, how is the email configured to send?
2. Can you login to your email account via a computer and verify that the sent email is indeed in the sent folder and then check to see if the emails you sent from work are in your inbox. If they are, then your i-device is either configured improperly, not syncing properly or may need to have the network settings reset.
- 03-11-2014, 01:49 PM #3
- By Galihds in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
- By karh in forum MacBook AirReplies: 15Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:43 AM