I'm still receiving a low storage error & I don't understand why.
I have the I phone 4s. I bought the movie Frozen and it said I didn't have enough storage, so I deleted everything AND spent $20 to buy more icloud storage, and it STILL says I don't have enough storage to download the movie???? help
- 03-10-2014, 01:02 PM #2
- 03-10-2014, 01:03 PM #3
- 03-10-2014, 02:42 PM #4
Re: I'm still receiving a low storage error & I don't understand why.
Does it need to be downloaded or can you just stream it? If you have the data and data connection, or wifi, you can watch purchased movies without downloading them. They stay in iCloud and don't take up space on your devices.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 99Last Post: 08-29-2016, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:36 PM
- By frozenpenguin87 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:13 PM
- By Bruins_CCH_4 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:22 PM