RSS Podcast App?

asksuzan

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
While doing research, found a link to a Podcast. Clicked link and got error message: URL not found on this server. 404 not found error. My guess is I need an RSS or Podcast app...looking for recommendations.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I hear this all the time and seems like the same error code so I read about the downcast app through iTunes and does seems pretty solid. Why not give it a try. I always say that if what you are using is not working, Look for an answer from a testimonial from someone who has been using it for a long time. Seems like you have your solid answer and i would give a try from what Heisenberg suggested to you. Good luck.

asksuzan

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. I have downloaded the app...and now I will carry on where I left off HOURS ago, before getting off on a tangent and joining this forum...and finally listen to the podcast. lol Much appreciated. :)

asksuzan

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I went back to the site to listen to that podcast...clicked on the link...and get the same message. What am I missing? I thought it would automatically play once the app was installed?

asksuzan

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I misunderstood...I thought that was what I had done already with Downcast. What's the difference?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73