Since updating my reminders app, I no longer have the accompanying calendar. I depend greatly on this app for scheduling my life. Especially at my age. Is there someway to reinstate the calendar back into the Reminders App?
I am referring to my iPad in this case.
- 03-09-2014, 04:13 PM #2
- 03-09-2014, 06:39 PM #3
Re: Reminders app
As the previous advice given to you or told to you no matter what iDevice you are using, You cannot single out a Native App and update it. You must be using a different reminders app. Are you maybe talking about a setting within the native app in the settings menu?
- 03-09-2014, 07:36 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:07 AM
- By Rolandh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:32 PM
- By ae6dx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:07 AM