Downloading photos from computer to ipad
I can download photos from computer to ipad. But when I attempt to download another group of photos, the ones previously downloaded disappear.
what am I doing wrong? I pad is new with lots of capacity.
- 03-09-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Re: Downloading photos from computer to ipad
If you are attaching your iPad to iTunes and look for ALL your photos on your computer especially your hopefully have them in folders, Just place a check mark next to each folder and sync them, They will all go to your iPad at one time in your photos app. That is the easiest way. You are throwing me off when you say you are downloading them from your computer to your iPad?
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad AirReplies: 31Last Post: 07-04-2014, 11:29 PM
- By pr1nce in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:38 AM
- By chocolateyum in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:30 AM