Reminders on Iphone 5c

I

iMore Question

All of a sudden, when entering a new item under my Yahoo Reminders tab, it won't save the date and time I have entered for the reminder. This results in my not being able to see all dates under the "Scheduled" tab. What can I do to bring it back to normal again? Also, I have upgraded to the most recent Iphone version - is that the "downside" of the new version?

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
All of a sudden, when entering a new item under my Yahoo Reminders tab, it won't save the date and time I have entered for the reminder. This results in my not being able to see all dates under the "Scheduled" tab. What can I do to bring it back to normal again? Also, I have upgraded to the most recent Iphone version - is that the "downside" of the new version?

THIS THIS THIS THIS AND THIS...same problem with my 4s 7.0.4,It is Flinging annoying,The reminders' date reset itself to "null"...And that happened even before I had jailbroken it

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you really wanmt to get rid of the problem you are having with a question? With a perfectly good Native App built into the 5C OS why would you buy The Yahoo Reminder App? In every iPhone I have had with the built in reminder app I have had no trouble and it backs up to iCloud since that is also built into iCloud. I would remove Yahoo the reminder app and just start using the trouble free IOS App we have built into our OS.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
If you really wanmt to get rid of the problem you are having with a question? With a perfectly good Native App built into the 5C OS why would you buy The Yahoo Reminder App? In every iPhone I have had with the built in reminder app I have had no trouble and it backs up to iCloud since that is also built into iCloud. I would remove Yahoo the reminder app and just start using the trouble free IOS App we have built into our OS.

oops sorry,in my case,the problem is with stock reminders app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR