Reminders on Iphone 5c
All of a sudden, when entering a new item under my Yahoo Reminders tab, it won't save the date and time I have entered for the reminder. This results in my not being able to see all dates under the "Scheduled" tab. What can I do to bring it back to normal again? Also, I have upgraded to the most recent Iphone version - is that the "downside" of the new version?
- 03-05-2014, 04:50 PM #2
- 03-05-2014, 05:10 PM #3
Re: Reminders on Iphone 5c
If you really wanmt to get rid of the problem you are having with a question? With a perfectly good Native App built into the 5C OS why would you buy The Yahoo Reminder App? In every iPhone I have had with the built in reminder app I have had no trouble and it backs up to iCloud since that is also built into iCloud. I would remove Yahoo the reminder app and just start using the trouble free IOS App we have built into our OS.
- 03-06-2014, 02:58 AM #4
- By accactg in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2015, 05:06 AM
- By bravesfan007 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-10-2014, 11:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:20 AM