(broken screen, with passcode, can't swipe screen at all!!) How can i sync my phone this way?

I

iMore Question

How can i sync my phone this way?
I have no screen swiping function at all, and Siri won't let me unlock it by voice. I want to sync and back up my phone to transfer to a new phone. is there a way to enter my passcode just so i can sync?

Please help!

Cheers :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
When the device is connected via USB to iTunes, it should give you a prompt to "Back Up Now"...you can also select from the top banner menus under "File" and "Devices" to transfer items (which essentially syncs items from your iPhone to your storage device on your computer. Neither of these things should require a password if the iTunes you're using is also signed into your same account.

tdog1212

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
to be honest with you, even for iphone 6plus the screens do not cost more that 50-60 dollars bought online, then look up video on how to replace screen, its fairly simple i do it all the time on my iphone 5s when i break the screen. and usually i can find a replacement screen for about 15$ if you look hard enough, i'm no pro but i can change a screen in 15-30 minuets. thats most definitely what i would do rather than spend 10-150$ to have it fixed at store. and if you do it since youve already purchased a new phone you can transfer info then sell it for much better price with fixed screen. just an idea! good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR