How much will it cost to activate my iPhone 4 with Verizon?
HI my name is Deja, I just got an Iphone 4 in January and its not flashed or turned on. How Much would it cost for Verizon to flash and activate it ?
- 03-05-2014, 10:15 AM #2
- 03-05-2014, 10:17 AM #3
- 03-05-2014, 06:29 PM #4
Re: How much will it cost to activate my iPhone 4 with Verizon?
Yes and to add, Verizon will not "flash" it or assist you in anyway with "flashing". And they will not activate a device that is not Verizon branded.
Typically, the "activation fee" is $35 for Verizon although there are sometimes promotions that waive the fee.
Also, if you are not a Verizon customer currently, you might also have to put down a security deposit.
- 03-05-2014, 07:53 PM #5
- By accactg in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2015, 05:06 AM
- By bravesfan007 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-10-2014, 11:36 AM
- By BBFunGuy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:20 AM
- By Irui in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:20 AM