cdma iphone 4 wifi antenna
I replace the screen on a cdma iphone 4 for the second time using your video. The first time all worked perfectly afterwards, but after the second time wifi reception is extrememly weak. What do you think I did wrong. Do I need a new wifi antenna?
- 03-05-2014, 08:29 AM #2
- 03-05-2014, 12:10 PM #3
Re: cdma iphone 4 wifi antenna
Six feet from it now two bars. Used to have full bars on new original as well as subsequent repaired phone (same phone). Also had full bars throughout the house. Also my wife has the same and she gets full bars. Figure i may have compromised the wifi antenna when i was in there. What do you think.
- 03-05-2014, 12:16 PM #4
- 03-07-2014, 07:23 AM #5
- By FFR in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
- By flacrack in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:48 PM