I recently jail broke my iPhone 4S , it was all working fine. One day it went into recovery mode and I had to restart the springboard. I plugged my phone into the computer to restore on iTunes and it flopped . It just went back to normal and cydia all all the tweaks haven't been deleted . Now every Time i open Siri it crashes and reboots . How can I get Siri back and delete the jail brake properly ??
- 03-05-2014, 04:16 AM #2
Re: Siri problem
Did you follow these steps or something similar when you were restoring it?
Daily Tip: How to remove the jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch | iMore
Of course the key to getting Siri back to normal is by getting the restore process working and getting rid of the jailbreak, that should correct the problems you are having with Siri.
- By kburnsmill in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2015, 05:42 PM
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:52 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:18 AM
- By Rockdog97 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:45 PM