Can someone please tell me the official website to download evasi0n for ios7.0.6 iphone4s

I

iMore Question

I came here and asked one question earlier. Just one. with a new account, because well, I'm new - hello! I posted two links on here questioning the legitimacy of the websites that I posted links to because I downloaded evasi0n from there and received bloatware. What happens? I get banned for self promoting and advertising! I'm so confused how I was self promoting or advertising!! But, do not worry, NO LINKS NOW! So sorry!

I feel so freaking unwelcome to post a dang thing. I just needed an answer. I didn't want to install if it was going to mess up my phone. Instead of banning me you could of edited out the links and pointed me in the right direction! SO RUDE!

Anyways, if someone, who isn't on a power trip before I get banned for posting this HARMLESS message, doesn't mind answering, where is the official link for evasi0n for the iphone? I am a bit hesitant to just *PICK* the one on google now after the bloatware mishap. Sorry, is saying google self promoting or advertising?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73