Macbook doesn't respond to mouse click
My mouse click stopped working a while ago and first i thought it was my battery because my battery died a few days ago. I replaced the battery but the mouse click is still not working. I can use the trackpad but clicking is not working, only the 'touch click', or how ever you call it, works.
I did some research on google but the only thing i find is people saying its a swelling battery, but my battery is new so that's not the issue. And I do feel a click tho.
My macbook is a white unibody late 2009.
- 03-04-2014, 01:03 PM #2
- 03-04-2014, 03:30 PM #5
Re: Macbook doesn't respond to mouse click
Maybe this will help you out...?
- 03-05-2014, 09:14 AM #7
- 03-08-2014, 07:28 PM #8
- By Macost in forum MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:18 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:52 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:45 AM