I am looking for a password manager application for my iPhone 5. I know 1Password- Password Manager is being used by many of you but it's a bit expensive for me though.
I would like to know your thoughts on Dashlane password tool. Have you ever used it? How's it and how safe it is?
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- 03-04-2014, 11:34 AM #2
- 03-04-2014, 11:45 AM #3
- 03-04-2014, 12:14 PM #4
- 03-04-2014, 12:31 PM #5
- 03-04-2014, 01:05 PM #6
- 03-04-2014, 03:40 PM #7
- 03-04-2014, 09:57 PM #9
- 03-04-2014, 10:20 PM #10
- 03-04-2014, 10:34 PM #11
Re: Password Manager
I've been using 1password it is worth the price for Mac and iOS. I haven't tried anything else. With icloud sync wifi sync drop box sync. It's hard to lose any stuff. Plus 1password keeps other sensitive info like credit card, bank info and software licenses.
- 03-04-2014, 10:44 PM #12
- 03-08-2014, 06:47 AM #14
- By kataran in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:09 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:27 PM