- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
So I am starting college this summer and am looking at getting a MacBook Air 13 inch in April. I really need a laptop because I start school this may. So do I get the MacBook Air right now or wait for a possible new MacBook Air that might be coming out? Is it worth buying and having a possible upgrade come out a few months later??
- 03-04-2014, 01:53 AM #2
- 03-04-2014, 09:48 AM #3
Re: MacBook Air
What are you going to be using it for at school? If Web browsing, writing papers, and such, then no worries the current model will work fine. If you will be doing lots of design, photo and video work, then wait because those sorts of tasks can always use more and better computers (even though the current MacBook Air would still probably handle it just fine).
- By dkhmwilliams in forum iPadReplies: 17Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:48 AM
- By applelex in forum iPad AirReplies: 15Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:48 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iOS 7Replies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:13 PM
- By craholtz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad AirReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:30 PM