missing entries in stock calendar
My wife has the iphone 5s and when she puts entries in the stock calendar they disappear, Does any one know how to fix this?
My Mother-in law has the iPhone 5 and would like to be able to upgrade it to ios7 is it possible to have the entries like in IOS6 to be like I IOS 7?
- 03-04-2014, 09:29 AM #2
Re: missing entries in stock calendar
Do the following:
1. Go to Settings-Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Scroll down to the bottom to the "Calendars section.
3. Tap on the "Sync" option, and then tap on "All Events".
4. Verify the "Default Calendar".
5. Initiate the Calendar app.
6. Tap on "Calendars" at the bottom center of the screen.
7. Make sure that everything that is listed has a checkmark in front of it.
8. Tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
9. Turn your iPhone horizontally so that the calendar displays in week mode.
10. Swipe through the previous weeks to see if any calendar entries appear.
- By applelex in forum iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM
- By cinematicme in forum iOS 7Replies: 35Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:20 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:57 AM