Ok so my girlfriend got all of her bankin info stolen from her iPhone 5, no big deal right? But it started acting funny, like someone was controlling remotely, so we got her an iPhone 4S because it was cheap and new, all was well, she didn't set up iCloud, or email or wifi or any of that crap, then it all started happening again, the guy at the apple store said it's been jail broken because of the hollow circles in her toggles at her settings options, lt didn't have them when we got it and mine doesn't have them (both ios7) we need help, any advise??
- 03-04-2014, 02:55 AM #2
- 03-04-2014, 05:45 AM #3
- 03-04-2014, 09:24 AM #4
- 03-04-2014, 10:01 AM #5
- 03-04-2014, 10:15 AM #6
That's not proof that t
- 03-04-2014, 10:19 AM #7
Hard to believe your story first you claim she doesn't have all that crap set up why do you consider it crap if she was Hacked like you state wouldn't setting up her iPhone correctly be a plus and getting Hacked doesn't ruin a phone so you decided to get her another phone
Tell me the truth did you rig the phone on her to get her personal information ??
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- 03-04-2014, 10:25 AM #8
Just to give you an idea why I'm asking this...one of the only legitimate remote viewing and control options for iOS is TeamViewer...and it does not allow for full screen access or, to be more specific to this thread, information within apps (including sign in info, account info, etc).
- 03-04-2014, 12:02 PM #9
- 03-04-2014, 12:08 PM #10
A mod should change the title of the thread to "Phished".
Your girl friend needs to change all her passwords RIGHT NOW! Forget the iPhones. She needs to lock everything down immediately. Then worry about the iPhone once you are sure everything is secure.
- 03-05-2014, 10:59 AM #11
- 03-06-2014, 08:30 AM #12
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:30 PM
- By rdiddy_25 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:22 PM