- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 2G ringtone stuck on a gibrish
My iPhone 2g just develop a ringtone issue. Every time I receive a call it play a unrecognizable sound. I tried my best to change it but I could not. I tested the sound in the settings and all sound play as suppose to be but still when I receive the call I get this annoying ringtone which I do not know where it comes from. Need help in this regard.
- 03-05-2014, 03:00 PM #2
- 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM #3
Re: iPhone 2G ringtone stuck on a gibrish
Can I ask the exact model and OS on this phone because since it deals with sound I would ask you to check the EQ if it has it to see if something is on in EQ messing up an incoming call if EQ is on. Even though you have tested this sound if it has EQ and is on that might be it. Also it may very well since it just happened need to be reset. Good luck and let us know what you did if you fixed it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2014, 12:15 PM
- By DaViD_BRaNDoN in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:42 AM
- By OMMBoy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:10 AM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:27 PM