Mac book air 13" vs. Mac book pro (with or without retina)
My wife's Windows computer breathed it's last breath today. Everyone in this house has a Mac Book or iMac except my wife. Now I will get her a Mac. Question is do I get the Mac Book Air (13") or maybe the Mac Book Pro (without retina). She uses Word, Excel, surfing the web, e-mail, and she's heavily into genealogy which means lots of photos and pdf.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- 03-02-2014, 06:03 PM #2
Re: Mac book air 13" vs. Mac book pro (with or without retina)
If she does a lot of photography the retina MBP would probably be appreciated. Otherwise the Air would be fine unless the photography heavily involves photos go or video editing.
- 03-02-2014, 06:10 PM #4
- 03-02-2014, 07:51 PM #6
- By joaoquaresma in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:16 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iOS 7Replies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:13 PM
- By pr1nce in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:08 PM