- 03-02-2014, 01:14 PM #2
Re: iphone 5 charging problems
Maybe, but I can't say for certain. Do you have AppleCare+ or any other insurance on the device? If so, I recommend you use it and get a replacement for it. If not, and being that you don't know the extent of the damaged caused by the water, I would make preparations to get a new device.
- By joaoquaresma in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2014, 04:37 AM
- By accactg in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:39 AM