IPhone 5s won't ring
My iPhone 5s won't ring. I have the volume set high. I do not have the mute button on. I do not have a custom ring. I'm missing calls! Help!
- 03-02-2014, 10:03 AM #2
Re: IPhone 5s won't ring
Do the following:
1. Make sure that the Do Not Disturb feature is disabled.
2. Make sure your bluetooth headset, if applicable, is not connected.
2. Reboot your device.
- 03-02-2014, 11:39 AM #3
- By joaoquaresma in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
- By applelex in forum iOS 7Replies: 39Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:19 PM
- By accactg in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:43 PM