What hands free devices do you use when driving?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Here's a topic that's been on the minds of people where I live. In Illinois, it's now illegal to drive and talk on your cell phone. Some cars have built in Bluetooth systems. I bought a Bluetooth headset. So far, it works good. What do you use?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use the following bluetooth device when driving.

1. Motorola Buds
2. Jawbone Icon

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
A Jays Five headphones. The mic controls can activate Siri which I think is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I use a Blue Ant S4 just for navigation for long trips. I never talk while driving even on Bluetooth unless it's absolutely necessary. I've found it to be a distraction also.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use The Jabra Freeway which I like because it has a motion sensor built in, When you get out power shuts off and when you get in it senses getting in and turns on and the voice tells you that you are connected.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use to have a Jawbone Icon & I really liked the sound quality but I spent more time searching for it in my purse than I did wearing it LOL.

I hear ya...(laughing)...They are tiny, but the sound quality is indeed top-notch. Thanks for the suggestion of the Motorola Buds, by the way...:)...I really like them. Even listening to music sound good with them. My only gripe is that I wish they came with a type of ear-webbing that the Bose IE2's come with for better ear support. Still, I am very pleased with the purchase. Also, I see via your avatar that you're wearing the Motorola Buds around your neck...:)

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use The Jabra Freeway which I like because it has a motion sensor built in, When you get out power shuts off and when you get in it senses getting in and turns on and the voice tells you that you are connected.

This looks nice. If I was going to use a speaker this would probably be it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I installed pioneer head units in both my cars with Bluetooth and hard wired mic and I just picked up a pebble today so far I'm likening this smart watch concept

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I hate headsets and would never use out of the car, so I bought a Bluetooth speakerphone for the car, the Motorola Roadster 2. I like having a speaker, just not the roadster, as it has been unreliable. But I highly recommend the idea of a Bluetooth speakerphone.

Sent from my Space Gray 16 GB AT&T iPad Air using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711