getting apps from settings to phone face and also putting some from phone face into settings
I downloaded some common apps (free) They show up in my settings, but not on my phone face when I open it. How can I get them there. Also, how can I put some apps that I don;t use often into setting and not on phone face?
- 03-01-2014, 08:55 PM #2
Re: getting apps from settings to phone face and also putting some from phone face into settings
Any app installed on your phone should be on your home screen. Have you tried swiping to the left/right on your home screen to view more apps?
- By kataran in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:36 PM
- By applelex in forum iPad AirReplies: 15Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Agent-P in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:06 PM