Twitter failed to update push notifications settings?
Every time I try to turn off or turn on the twitter notification in the app all I get is "failed to update your push notifications settings" I have tried re installing and I logged off twitter on my other iOS devices any fixes for this?
- 03-01-2014, 01:36 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 02:26 PM #3
Re: Twitter failed to update push notifications settings?
Go into Twitter Settings on your computer and there's an option to revoke access to all clients wanting to access your Twitter account.
Revoke access to all including the official client.
Re-log on via your iOS device and all should be fine
- 07-30-2015, 09:25 PM #4
- 08-06-2015, 04:38 PM #5
- 10-21-2015, 09:22 AM #6
- 10-21-2015, 09:30 AM #7
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:17 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:00 AM