I'd like to remove certain icons/bookmarks from Safari.
On the Safari opening screen that has the Apple, ESPN, Disney and Yahoo icons i accidently added another icon that I would like to remove. Can't figure out how to do it.
- 02-28-2014, 10:30 AM #2
re: I'd like to remove certain icons/bookmarks from Safari.
Without knowing what device you have, I will just give you instruction for the iPhone.
1. Initiate the Safari browser.
2. Tap on the bookmarks icon. ( second from the right at the bottom)
3. Tap on "Favorites".
4. Locate the bookmark you want to remove.
5. Swipe to the "left" on that particular bookmark and then tap on "delete".
- By rayz336 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:32 AM
- By Markiee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:10 AM