So I still can't send my slow motion video to my best friend it just won't send as slow motion even after I recorded it as a slow motion video. I need help.?
- 02-27-2014, 08:46 PM #2
Re: Slow Mo
The videos aren't actually stored in Slo-mo, they are stored as 120fps video.
One way to allow others to see the slo-mo is to upload to youtube directly from your phone and send them the link.
You may also be able to use iMovie on the iPhone to export the 120fps video as slo-mo, but I find uploading to youtube is a lot easier.
- 02-27-2014, 08:49 PM #3
- 02-28-2014, 12:10 AM #4
- By JsGrandma in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:08 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iMessageReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:08 PM
- By iuser_ind in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:31 PM
- By kenzo_44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:49 PM