Gold or Silver iPhone 5s? Which one should i get.

I

iMore Question

I get the gold or silver iPhone 5s for my birthday and I can't decide. Some people say the silver is prettier, and some people say the gold stands out more. Could y'all give me pros and cons of the silver and gold?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Gold or Silver iPhone 5s?

You are the one who will be using the device. The only difference between the two are the color, and only YOU can decide which one you will like best. If you can, go to a mobile provider or an electronics store and look at both and then decide which one you like best.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Gold or Silver iPhone 5s?

Toss a coin and then choose what your gut tells looks the best. I bought Space Gray but I keep it in a well protected case so I really don't care because it comes out once a month just to wipe it down and then goes right back in the case.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree it's a preference regardless I turned down the gold i just love the silver i love how it matches it's not real Gold so idk that sorta just hmmm I would've enjoyed real 14 k gold around the touch button lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd definitely go for Gold. It's unique and looks very classy. However if you are picky on cases, the Silver might suit you better...

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This is one of those questions, do you like apples or oranges, cheeries or strawberries. Both 5s devices lookk great (actually 3). Its really up to you OP.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I get the gold or silver iPhone 5s for my birthday and I can't decide. Some people say the silver is prettier, and some people say the gold stands out more. Could y'all give me pros and cons of the silver and gold?

Pro's - Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzkey, Muhammad Ali, Joe Montana

Con's - Charles Manson, John Wayne Gacy, Al Capone, Pee Wee Herman

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73