apple iphone basic problems

I

iMore Question

i have done alot of survey to get a solution just to check my credit/balance in my iphone 4s. So far the progress has been in vain. Is it the end of an era for the famous apple that they cant even meet up a basic phone purpose? whats the use of having a phone with style over substance, is it time to change with an android? please advise.

disappointed customer

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea what you are speaking of. Checking your credit/balance? Do you mean through the browser? What bank do you have? And I definitely don't know what you mean by "having a phone with style over substance". To be honest. Your post seems like flame bait. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i have done alot of survey to get a solution just to check my credit/balance in my iphone 4s. So far the progress has been in vain. Is it the end of an era for the famous apple that they cant even meet up a basic phone purpose? whats the use of having a phone with style over substance, is it time to change with an android? please advise.

disappointed customer
There are very few Threads that I step away from. I never shy away from language or what i think the person is and only judge by the substance of the thread and what he OP is asking and I just have to say in this case is that I truly have no idea what you are referring to or what message you are trying to get across. This one I am going to step away from but I do wish you luck in what you are trying to find out.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Banks shy away from accessing your account thru a mobile browser but most banks have there own app summited to the App Store did you check to see if your bank is listed?

A bank app works really good and allows you to access more and do so much more than you can do on say the IE browser. At least it's true with my bank

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

disappointed customer

What are you talking about? What credit/balance? If you're reflecting a bank outlet, just about every one that I have ever heard of has an app of some sort that allows for a range of functionality (the most basic of checking your balance of your account certainly being one of them).

disappointed responder

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Banks shy away from accessing your account thru a mobile browser but most banks have there own app summited to the App Store did you check to see if your bank is listed?

A bank app works really good and allows you to access more and do so much more than you can do on say the IE browser. At least it's true with my bank

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

This is the answer here. Also we really need more info in order to help you. We are assuming you mean a bank balance, BUT you must clearly state that in the question and let us know which bank. Most US & Canadian banks (and others for that matter) do have both Apple & Android (and in rare cases Win & BB) Apps for their clients to use. Sometimes you can also use the mobile web, but as Kataran pointed out banks are starting to move away from this due to security concerns. It's VERY difficult to access my Credit Union for example with a mobile browser.

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Actually I have no idea of what you wanted to ask. But I believe many banks now have their own app for iPhone. If you cannot open a bank's page/check your account with a browser, you can always have their apps installed. Good luck!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

disappointed customer

Yes, it is completely and totally Apple's fault that you don't know how to check your credit balance.....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73