Using one computer with two iPads
I plugged in a new iPad Air I've been using for a couple of weeks and my computer wants to set it up as brand new, or to download a backup from the old iPad. How do I get it to sync from a cloud backup I did today? I don't want to lose all the new apps I have set up.
Would re-installing iTunes help?
- 02-26-2014, 07:16 PM #2
Re: Using one computer with two iPads
If the iPad Air has never been used with that computer or any other computer, the information on it should not be deleted. If you select to set it up as new, it will merely add it as a device that is now registered with that computer. Just don't select "restore"....
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:13 PM
- By trailracer618 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:24 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:55 PM