i phone help
I am having trouble down loading songs on i tunes and also updating apps on my phone, when i go to down load an app it just has the circle moving round and round and goes no further, i have an app i need to update but this isnt in the apps to update it they have all gone.
when i go to down load a song on i tunes, i select the song to down load where the price is and it goes to buy song and then no further. I have checked that my card details are correct and my itunes account is signed in.
i have no noticed and i dont know if this affects it that when i go settings, general, profile it says BTwifi is this correct im on O2 but connect to my wifi at home.
- 02-26-2014, 04:45 PM #2
Re: i phone help
I think at this point since it involes a secured method of payment ...ie Credit Card i would call Apple and have them take a look at your acct. to make sure you have the means correctly to pay for the songs and at the same time about which I am not quire sure I am getting fully on what you mean other than I presume you mean all this from your phone on the apps or where does iTunes come in....Phone or desktop?
- By greyhoundrick in forum iMacReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:44 PM