- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How do I get my unpaid songs onto my iPhone from my laptop iTunes?
I'm sure that there are lots of us out there that have a newer iPhone with iOS 7 installed and have unpaid songs in iTunes on their computer. My question is, how do we get those precious MP3's onto our iPhones?
I've heard that Senuti does the opposite (iPhone songs onto computer iTunes), but can it do what I need it to do?
Thanks in advance for your expertise.
- 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM #2
Re: How do I get my unpaid songs onto my iPhone from my laptop iTunes?
You drag the music from your iTunes library over to your iPhone under Device.
You can click on Music under Device to add a certain library to your phone.
Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S
- 02-26-2014, 04:07 PM #3
- 02-26-2014, 04:09 PM #4
- By Ipheuria in forum iPhone 6Replies: 16Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:30 PM
- By gameson in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:51 PM
- By thejerryong in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:57 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:30 PM