Update a jailbroken iPad 2 from iOS 5 to iOS7
How to update a jailbroken iPad 2 from iOS 5 to iOS7 ?
I don't want to lose my images and songs
PS:- I don't have songs on my current PC, i had it on my old PC and it got formatted.
- 02-26-2014, 12:45 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 42 Posts
Re: Update a jailbroken iPad 2 from iOS 5 to iOS7
You could probably update it OTA and be alright. Or you could plug it into iTunes and back it up, then update it. Either way you should keep all the content on your iPad but you will lose the jailbreak and have to re-jailbreak it.
Sent from my iPhone 5C or iPad mini
- By EricDClark in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2014, 06:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:50 AM
- By ridiculocity in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:41 AM
- By scottdoc718 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:22 AM
- By zerog46 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:42 PM