Mail in not opening swiping from the lockscreen (iOS 6.1.3 Jailbroken)

mamun1081

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Hope everyone is doing great.
Currently I'm using iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.3 with p0sixpwn jailbroken. My mail application is not opening directly from lockscreen notification while I swipe to right. Other application opens (i.e gmail, BBC news) but when I swipe mail from lockscreen, it directly go to the homescreen instead of opening mail app. Also mail doesn't open from notification center as well, it gets blue colored when I tap it; nothing happens.
Any Sort of help would highly be appreciated. :smile:

mamun1081

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm having following tweak installed on my iphone right now:

1. Action Menu
2. Activator
3.AdBlocker
4.Applocker
5.ayra
6.Badge Customizer
7.Barrel
8.Browserchooser
9.ColorKeyboard
10.Groupsend
11.LowPowerBanner
12.Mail Enhancer Pro
13.One by one contacts and One by one safari
14.Open notifier
15.SDM
16.Springtomize 2
17.Zephyr
18.SBSetting
19.iFile
20.Mobile Terminal
21.iCleaner
22.UDIDFaker
23.Bytafont
24.BatteryDoctor pro
25.Docs
26.Groupringer

Sorry for the long list. I had some more tweaks installed like zeppelin, velox, winterboard, unlockfx etc. but I uninstalled them and also deleted their preferences (those resembles app name) through iFile. I have been goggling for last one week but didn't find any solution yet. Hoping to have some solution in this forum.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am truly sorry but this will not help me at all. You have the phone and did the JB, You are going to have to follow the list until you get to the culprit or do away with the JB and go back to stock so everything works as intended. Good luck. :)

mamun1081

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks .....anyways, lemme see how much effort i can put to find the culprit.....just one query, do I have to delete all preferences through iFile after uninstalling apps.....I think only com.apple.xxxxx are preferences for stock app; is my thought right ?

mamun1081

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have got it solved now....:party: I did uninstalled some tweaks and checked every time uninstalling every app. Actually I found "AYRA" was preventing it but again I reinstalled "AYRA" and its working fine without having problem.... Who knows what went on.....anyways, feeling good now....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73