how do i just use the slider when phone rings only ???
- 02-23-2014, 10:11 PM #2
- 02-24-2014, 09:03 AM #3
Re: iphone 5s
Assuming you're referring to when the iPhone offers a button for answer or decline instead of the slider...this has to do when you are using the device and a phone call comes in...when the device is locked, the phone app will default to the slide to answer function, and when in use (unlocked), it will default to the buttons to depress instead of the slider.
- By rayz336 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2016, 02:56 PM
- By Ventus221 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:16 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:51 AM
- By Dr0417 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:55 PM
- By AndrewOR in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:07 AM