- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
unjailbreak ex-locked sprint iphone 5
I want to unjailbreak my iphone 5, but I am concerned about something. I unlocked my sprint iphone 5 via jailbreak and used r-sim. I currently have a SIMple mobile sim card on my iphone. My question is, if I unjailbreak, would there be an error because the original sprint sim card is not in my iphone? Also, would s-rim be affected, and thus interrupt my phone service?
- 02-23-2014, 01:38 PM #2
Re: unjailbreak ex-locked sprint iphone 5
Taking a quick glance over the r-sim page, pretty much everything with the i5 brings up installing a patch. The patch is available via their cydia repository. Without a jailbreak, you won't be able to access that repo.
You'll know better than anyone else here what you had to do to get the sim working. Did you need to install that patch? If so, you need to maintain a jailbreak to continue using the sim. If not, their page claims "no jailbreak." But, I'm not sure how far I'd trust that.
- 02-23-2014, 03:17 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 08-17-2016, 01:54 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:54 PM