I cannot send iMessages and my What'sapp is not connecting - please help?

I

iMore Question

I am using an Iphone 4S - suddenly this evening, I could not send any messages over What'sApp - I looked on Network Status in Settings and it's continually stating 'connecting' with the moving circle and further, I can not send any iMessages.

I am at home basically sitting on top of the internet connection in our house - my laptop is working and I can access web-sites and pages on my iphone internet so my internet is working!

I have reset my iphone, re-installed What'sapp but still it does not work.

Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks indeed.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Go into settings and under general find "Reset Network Settings"...(make sure you have the passwords for any of your networks you connect to before hand). Try this and report back...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The WhatsApp Status Twitter page posted this:

"sorry we currently experiencing server issues. we hope to be back up and recovered shortly."

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Try turning "Cellular Data" off to see if it allows you to connect to WiFi...report back to us and we can work from there depending on what it does. You may also need to reset the phone after you do this to see if it will connect to WiFi only.

Blove80

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sean,

The moderator just said that the twitter page for What'sApp says they have server issues.

Thanks a lot though for your advice. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods