Can't buy apps on iPad
I can not buy apps on my ipad anymore.mNot sure what happened. I get a message saying something like "can't purchase at this time". I also can not access the spin board on candy crush. It is just greed out.
- 02-20-2014, 04:13 PM #2
Re: Can't buy apps on iPad
There are a few things you can do to try and remedy this in a basic way...
- Try a hard restart (holding power and home button together to restart the device)
- Try resetting your network settings (remember to have any wireless network passwords ready to reenter because this will essentially eliminate those saved networks)
- Go into your settings and sign out and then back into your Apple ID...sometimes it can get hung up for whatever reason, this will usually kick it back into gear
Ultimately...if nothing really seems to do the trick, you can backup the device and restore it in iTunes.
- By jaleelhamid in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:50 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum Apple TVReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:20 PM