Tie my iPhone 5S to a new Nexus 7 32gb with LTE capable.
Is there a way to send and receive text messages from my iPhone and Nexus 7 tablet and get them on both devices without using Google Voice? Just received a new Nexus Tablet (gift) and want to tie them both together if possible.
- 02-19-2014, 08:48 PM #2
- 02-19-2014, 09:12 PM #3
Re: Tie my iPhone 5S to a new Nexus 7 32gb with LTE capable.
If you meant instant messages, like BBM, I would recommend Google Hangouts or Skype, both cross platform solutions that allow multiple clients to receive messages the same time. I may have missed out on a couple others, but these two are the ones I can remember from the top of my head.
- 02-20-2014, 12:16 AM #4
- By sunrat39 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Ventana654 in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:19 PM
- By sunrat39 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:57 PM