How to Remove JB

I

iMore Question

Hello everybody!
I have iPhone 4 and it is JB by sn0wbreeze. At the very first it was tethered one, which idk how I succeeded to untethered through cydia. I am currently operating at 6.1.3 and I want to upgrade to ios7. Latest available version of ios7 is 7.0.4. Now when I tried to remove my JB using iTunes(V 11.1.4.62) it gives an error 3194 at the end of extraction. I downloaded TinyUmbrella for that now it gives an error 11. I downloaded Sinfull iTunes for that then my iPhone stopped getting recognized by iTunes. By reading few forums I got to know that i need to downgrade my iTunes. I downloaded iTunes (V 11.0.1.12),(V11.1.3.8) recommended ones, and when i tried to restore my phone to 6.1.3 or upgrade it to 7.0.1 or 7.0.4 using iTunes, TinyUmbrella and Sinfull iTunes, my iTunes stops working and it crashes every time. I have exams ahead after 10 days and i dont feel like studying cause I have to upgrade it and i f***ng hate it very very and really very much. SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME TO GET RID OFF THIS ****.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As little as I know abvout JB I will however at least try and help you until someone else jumps in and also seek help in the JB forum OK> It seems from what I know you have to have the latest iTunes to upgrade the OS you want in the IOS 7 range and you are talking about going down in iTunes. Have you tried to use the latest version of iTunes to totally restore your iPhone to new as in out of the box new or even in DFU mode, Then once the JB is gone you WILL need the latest iTunes to load IOS 7 so that way you kill 2 birds with one stone? #Justsayin. Give it a try and I hope i helped. If not myt apologies and I will put out the word for others to read this. :)

Another bit of help:

http://www.imore.com/daily-tip-remove-jailbreak-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch