WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING THESE ?'s SO DIFFICULT ?

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Ok everyone let's move on and don't reply to the shenanigans anymore. There is better things to discuss than this guys trolling behaviour. All he's doing is having fun with us and getting everyone worked up. Don't pay him any time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
People don't be indirect if your going to talk smack , just say it""!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I don't see anyone being indirect...I see people telling you that you really had no reason to reflect on questions on the site in the way you did, especially since you haven't really done anything to really contribute to the site legitimately. And then you start picking on someone because of a language barrier?

You want direct? Quit being a jackass and follow through with your "all encompassing" jailbreak knowledge you said you have. So far, I haven't seen anything worth mentioning from any of your posts.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We get what the OP is all about - ALL OF US DO!! Let's just leave him alone, Get back on our own topics ans he will eventually go away. In the meantime we go back to helping each other like always.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Man you guys crack me up ... so quick to grab the torches and pitch forks to run a troll out of town, when all you're doing is giving them exactly what they want. Ignoring them is the only solution.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The thing is, you participated fully and whole heartedly before coming to that conclusion. Almost hindsight if you will.
So did many others and I will continue to do what I feel is right, You take care of yourself my friend and I will take care of ME. End of conversation and if you answer back I will not!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To be 100% honest, I take the troll bait because of iMore's recent policy of leaving these kinds of threads open for the quantity of posts they deliver (vs. quality)...I'm hoping one day that the posts will be quickly locked again like they used to be in the past. Until then though, watching them redundantly driven into the ground is about the only way to make it obvious how asinine it is to leave them open...tactics and all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To be 100% honest, I take the troll bait because of iMore's recent policy of leaving these kinds of threads open for the quantity of posts they deliver (vs. quality)...I'm hoping one day that the posts will be quickly locked again like they used to be in the past. Until then though, watching them redundantly driven into the ground is about the only way to make it obvious how asinine it is to leave them open...tactics and all.

It won't be locked, but it's moments away from being cleansed…:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums, however, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
It hadn't occurred to me that this was about advertising $$$$, makes sense now thanks ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro