Why won't my songs transfer from itunes to my iphone?

Farsad Siddiqui

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
The day I bought my iPhone 5s i connected it to my laptop. I synced all my songs. After a few days i wanted to put some more songs in it, so i connected it to my laptop. And the next thing i saw that all my songs got deleted from my iPhone playlist. Now, when i am trying to sync it again the process goes through the motion but nothing transfers. And there are also no error messages. So please can anyone suggest me something. It's really frustrating.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man. But I went through these before. I can not find a solution. Anyone else? Please help me out.
Do you still have the 90 days of free phone support on your phone? If you do and you tried what was given to you, Call Apple iTunes support and have them help you.

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Make a folder on your desktop of all your songs and put them in there then go to iTunes and add that folder to iTunes and it will add all those songs to iTunes then just sync it and make sure you check manually manage songs also & you should be good !!!!
Piece of cake , next ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
if u want to transfer from compter or mac then Try out this one
1 itune1.jpg
2.itune.jpg

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you signed into the same Apple ID in iTunes that you use on your iPhone? Were the songs purchased with the same Apple ID on iTunes that you're trying to sync?

Jesus Gunn

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I was never able to figure out green iPhone would not sync, in the end I fixed it by throwing it out and buying a Sony experia, believe it or not with the sony software that came with it it works better than my iPhone did, I wish I had dumped my iPhone years ago.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2