I know EVERYTHING about the iPhone & jailbreaking so ask me anything about either.

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I know everything there is to know about the iPhones and their jailbreaks so feel free to ask me anytime !! I'm an IT TECH & work for groupon. Trust me I know a lot about them. Ask away anyone 😊

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
re: I know EVERYTHING about the iPhone & jailbreaking so ask me anything about either.

Thank you for your offer of experience in our great community your input is very Welcome

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
re: I know EVERYTHING about the iPhone & jailbreaking so ask me anything about either.

Welcome to iMore and thank you for the offer to help. Just jump in and help if you know something that someone needs help with.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I know everything there is to know about the iPhones and their jailbreaks so feel free to ask me anytime !! I'm an IT TECH & work for groupon. Trust me I know a lot about them. Ask away anyone 

Hang out in the "Ask a Question" thread and you can help answer as many iPhone-related questions that you care to answer…..:)

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Thank you ! I'm here to help with any problems anyone might have :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a problem per sey but I need more options for the status bar.... Cloaky won't work with my other mods.

Sent from something awesome using Tapatalk.

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
U can only have so many options & u probably have run out of them already , stick to what u have , just sayin

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I know everything there is to know about the iPhones and their jailbreaks so feel free to ask me anytime !! I'm an IT TECH & work for groupon. Trust me I know a lot about them. Ask away anyone 

U can only have so many options & u probably have run out of them already , stick to what u have , just sayin

That was profoundly helpful. Or not so much. Looks like we got a "live one" here, guy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Talk is cheap...let's see if your future contributions to the community are of a higher caliber than what I've seen so far from you. It's easy to come to a website and claim to be an expert at something, it's a totally different thing to actually follow through with said level of knowledge when people need it.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Talk is cheap...let's see if your future contributions to the community are of a higher caliber than what I've seen so far from you. It's easy to come to a website and claim to be an expert at something, it's a totally different thing to actually follow through with said level of knowledge when people need it.

I agree with Sean here. Also what an "entrance", seems to me that you like the spotlight...oh and I also read your recent post telling people to google instead of asking here, way to go. >_>

Anyway, welcome to iMore.

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I know EVERYTHING about the iPhone & jailbreaking so ask me anything about ei...

Trust me I know I do know I've helped jailbreak the very 1st iPhone , but if u don't want my help , then that's ur choice. Btw thanx for the warm welcome!!!😜

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5s I am happy how it is so I just left it alone usually cause I do same thing.. Maybe if I wanna change icons I do that w my nexus 7 so idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner