need help unjail breaking my iphone 3gs 16 gig

kaitlin4599

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
hello i have an iphone 3gs 16 gig model thats on the latest ios 6.1 firmware how do i unjailbreak my phone as im giving the phone to a family member and they want me to take the jailbreak off i think the program i used to jailbreak it was redsnow please help i dont wanna risk bricking my phone

6paul9

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just delete cydia manually it will say force removal but do it anyway and reboot the iPhone and cydia will no longer be there and ur phone will be good .

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kaitlin4599

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
i did that and now its telling me its having problems initalizing the nand and if i am able to get it to try to boot i get stuck at a green poison intalizing screen and it remains frozen

kaitlin4599

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
i tired both dfu and pwned dfu mode all i get is an error 3194 and now im stuck in revorey mode every time i try to inject my cutome firmware or any firmare for that matter it says preparing to restore iphone the pc beeps to tell me that the usb mode is changing then i get a dark light screen and it sits there almost as if the phone is stuck or bricked

kaitlin4599

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
but the ipsw has my saved blobs in it so it has to be the one for me that phone came with 6.1.3 when i bought it and im using a signed cutom 6.1.3 all i did was take an official 6.1.3 ipsw and us ifaith to inject my blobs. what other options do i have so i can rebuild the nand and get back to the homescreen

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
problem is my iphone is all borked up its stuck in revoery mode its also missing the nand and it wont even boot my ipsw

Stop trying to restore from your SHSH blobs. It won't make a difference if you are giving it away. Just click the restore button in iTunes and let it do its thing.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
but the ipsw has my saved blobs in it so it has to be the one for me that phone came with 6.1.3 when i bought it and im using a signed cutom 6.1.3 all i did was take an official 6.1.3 ipsw and us ifaith to inject my blobs. what other options do i have so i can rebuild the nand and get back to the homescreen

iOS 6.1.3 is the latest version for the 3GS so there is no need to use a custom firmware to restore it. Also custom firmwares don't work with iTunes 11.1 if that's the iTunes version your using.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kaitlin4599

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
im using itunes 10 plus when ever i try to let itunes do its restore thing i get an error 3194 then it goes back to the contect iphone to itunes screen

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
im using itunes 10 plus when ever i try to let itunes do its restore thing i get an error 3194 then it goes back to the contect iphone to itunes screen

You'll need to install the latest version of iTunes, then restore your phone. Hope this helps and Welcome to iMore!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
im running itunes on xp pro 64 bit itunes 10 is the only itunes i could get to work on xp 64 bit

I only found one download available for Windows 64bit but it doesn't say its compatible with XP. I'll post the link anyway and if it doesn't work, you may want to try restoring with a close family member or friend's computer. I wish I could be of more service to you...Good Luck!!

iTunes 11.1.4 for Windows (64-bit)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2